Thursday, June 9, 2011

Oh Dear...

Have to say this is my favorite song of the moment. I'm hooked to this video. Plus they're Canadian :) so that makes me even happier :)

Wow its been a long time since I've blogged. Mostly since everything I've made lately was secrets and I cant post anything till I actually give them to the people whom they are destined for :) So.... you'll have to wait for those. But on the other hand, some more exciting Junior Achievement news has come up. My company Mugshot is one of 15 in ALL of NORTH AMERICA to be going to the Junior Achievement North America Finals in WASHINGTON DC!!! I'm super duper excited because, not only is this a fabulous experience, but also I'm going with all my favorite people from the company :) So we're planning on going for 4 days, one extra day than the competitions so we can explore DC. It means we have to do a lot of prep work to be ready for such a competition, and I'm going to be super busy, but I am SOOOO excited.This looks like it'll be the best summer of ever, a perfect way to hit it up before my first year of University. Thats all for now! I hope I'll have something to share soon!

PS: I've also Decided to do this 30 day song challenge, one of my friends just completed it and I want to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment