Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 10 and Secret!

Day 10: A song that makes you fall asleep
The Man Who Isn't There by Oren Lavie
I first heard of Oren Lavie when I watched the first Narnia movie. His song "Dance Round the Memory Tree" was one of my favorites.  So one day at camp last year, I was taking a nap on my bunk while the kids were busy, and I woke up to this song playing while lying in the full sunshine on a soft bed. It was a fabulous feeling to just be lying there with beautiful music and not a care in the world, and I wish I could experience that more often.

Also: The secret that I wasn't able to reveal until now...
For my two best friends grad presents, I made them their own individual mini books about our friendship.










This one was Krystynes book, Rachels is for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment