Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 6 and Beautiful Cakes

Day 6: A song that reminds you of something



This year we had to do a Social Project using forms of Propaganda, and since this song is based on an old war anthem which we used, it reminds me of the time we spent working on our project.

I have always loved watching all the cake shows on TV. Probably the only thing I have an idea for my ideal wedding is the cake, I haven't even started thinking about the dress or anything else yet haha. I love how much personality can be put into the cake, and how different all my favorite choices are. So here are a couple of my inspirations. I love them all.

 the green and pink flower cake is from here
The thing I really love about this cake is the fluffy pink flowers. If I had peonies at my wedding, this would be the cake I would choose. And I love peonies, so this is a real winner.
 The lace cake is from here
I love the black and white contrast, and I think the lace looks so classic and beautiful. I dont think black is normally a wedding colour but this isn't so much black that I would rule it out.
 The polka dot cake is from here
I just love how playful the polka dots are. Not really a wedding cake though
The poppy cake is from here
I LOVE poppies and swirls. I wonder what a poppy and peony bouquet would look like... hmmm
The blue and white cake is from here
I just think that martha Stewart has some of the most gorgeous classy ideas ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment