Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 17 and Wedding Card

Day 17: A song you hear on the radio.



I love the Script, and I remember listening to them before they got on the radio. Once they did appear on the radio, I remember that I heard this song ALL THE TIME. And then it got really annoying, which is the bad part of having a song on the radio. But I still adore the band, so no harm done.

My cousin is getting married later this summer and my mom got me to make a card to send to him as we aren't able to attend the wedding. Usually I wouldn't really mind because my summer is pretty booked anyways, but he lives in Australia, and I was so excited to go, and see my family again since I've only seen them 3? times in my life. So, because of that, I put a heck of a lot of effort into this card and I really love how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment