Friday, March 22, 2013

Oh the weather outside....

I've had a crazy two weeks with assignments and midterms and things just aren't slowing down. However, I got to the point where I really needed a break from school work, so I sat down for 5 hours straight and made this page happen. 


We just had a huge, and I mean HUGE dump of snow, causing highways to shut down, hospitals to go on code Orange (expecting major fatalities) and snow so high I can't see out of my window. So all I really want is to be able to sit on a beach again. 


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO ! So much work put into it ! It was worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caro! I'm really really happy with how bright and sunny it is

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! It really took a long time, but I'm so happy with how it turned out

      Delete