Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 19 and I'm Back!

Day 19: A song from your favorite album

So I know I've posted a Wakey! wakey! song before, but I honestly love their entire album, so I had to post another.

Also, you may have noticed I was missing for a while. That's because I was working out of town at Shumka Summer Dance camps, which is always the time of my life. Shumka is an internationally recognized Professional Ukrainian Dance Company, and even though I don't dance anymore, since I know people, they recommended me for a job :)
So I was working at overnight camp at the lake for a week, having the BEST time ever. If you check their facebook page here you can see pictures, sign up for camp, or even just read about it :) The people are awesome, the kids are fabulous dancers, and the activities are tons of fun. Every year we come home with super funny stories. and amazing memories, plus some silly words that have stuck in our head, like shady. So if you live in Canada, or anywhere close, I would definitely recommend signing up for camp. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment