Sunday, February 27, 2011

Halloween Scrapbook Page

Detail of journaling and title. Journaling is my freehand writing.
Motivet stamp coloured with pencil crayons. Closeup of stitching on black cardstock.
Spiderweb painted on vellum with white acrylic paint
The word halloween cut out of chipboard (by hand, hurt like hell but i totally don't regret it), painted purple, then the halloween part is covered in a mixture of glue and blue glitter.The bat and pumpkin stamp is by motivet.
The full page
Took me a while to get around to it, but I finally made a scrapbook page for this Halloween. I was the Tickle Monster, and my two best friends were Geishas.
Supplies:
Orange Paper: Recollections seasonal paper pack (got it at Michaels)
Black Damask Patterned Paper: Forgot :S
Black Striped Paper: Black cardstock with white stitching
Ribbon: Not really sure, got it on a gift bag
Stamps: Motivet

No comments:

Post a Comment