Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Wishes

Just a list of my Christmas wishes in no particular order :)
1) Another album kit. Definitely almost completed my first album (I think I have 4 pages left to fill up) and I love the K and Company Album kits. So it's definitely something I could use.
2) The last Eragon Book. It's been out for a while and I can't wait to read it.
EDIT: my mom totally brought this home for me from Costco yesterday :) I can't wait to read it but it'll have to wait till after finals are over!


3) An Instax camera. It would bring my camera total up to three which I think is kind of foolish but I LOVE how it prints photos immediately. The film is kind of expensive but I think it's a cute idea.

4) A golden retriever puppy. This one has definitely been on my list ever since I could talk and it still has yet to come true. But I still haven't given up hope! Someday I will have my cuddly. adorable puppy!

5) A Silhouette Cameo. I used to want a Cricut but never got one because the cartridge idea annoyed me. The silhouette is a WAY better idea, and goodness gracious it would make my life so much easier. But it's kind of a wish for the future, I can't justify spending $300 on this while I'm still in school.

6) A wide angle/macro lens adapter. I tend to take a lot of macro pictures because my brother is usually the only one around and he hates when I take pictures of him. So often I have to rule portrait photography out unless I want to just take pictures of myself. Which makes this definitely something I would use all the time and it's way cheaper than buying a Macro lens.
7) A small sewing machine. The sewing machine we have is upstairs in my parents room and it is the oldest most crotchety machine I have ever used. I mostly use it for scrapbooking and with my desk in the basement I do tons of stairs. And the sewing machine hates me, the amount of paper it has eaten up, or ruined just astounds me... So I think a cheap little one would be WAY better.
8) Something I can't have, yet. Kind of a secret, but definitely the top thing on my list.


No comments:

Post a Comment