Saturday, February 11, 2012

Snowflakes and Mittens

Finally started to scrap all my favorite pictures from the photoshoot with my best friends. Even though I wasn't wearing a jacket (shame on Christina) I made sure to bring along the best mittens ever. If anyone was in Canada during the winter Olympics they'll know about the mitten craze our country went through. Only one store (The Bay) stocked them, and everyone wanted them. So it was ridiculous how quickly they disappeared off the shelf. Luckily my grandma grabbed a pair for my brother and myself :) so we got our mittens!


I made the transparencies using the same method I posted about here, definitely easy and I love how you can resize them to exactly the size you want ( like I did to the big doily near the top). Stamps are from October Afternoon and My MInds Eye


Simple white cardstock tag with hearts stitched across the bottom. The letters are actually from drafting sheets (they're like rubons). My dad is an engineer and sometimes brings home cool stuff like this for me to use.


 The white-ish paper strip is actually a photocopy of a paint by numbers canvas I never got around to starting. I was looking for something to fill the space and it was just lying on a shelf beside me, so why not?




P.S. Dennis is the best

P.P.S. Courtesy of Dennis himself 

No comments:

Post a Comment