Saturday, May 19, 2012

Falling behind

Well for once I actually have more layouts made than time to make posts about them. So today I'll post two just to get them out of my hair. The first one is about a Tiger we saw at Busch gardens in Florida, and how close we got to him. The big picture is only taken with a 18-55 mm zoom lens, I didn't bring my telephoto lens with me, so you can imagine how close we were. The background was inspired by a picture of wallpaper on Pinterest, and the little black confetti was from a TwoPeas challenge.



The second page is the first thing I made with my Silhouette Cameo. I love the Marvel superheros, and when I was in Florida, they had a whole section of Universal dedicated to them. So of course I had to dress up as Captain America after finding the shield and the shirt. The colour pattern for the background was inspired by the shield and the stars radiating outwards was inspired by a layout on Pinterest that you can find here 




No comments:

Post a Comment