Sunday, October 16, 2011

University... Love?

So far University has been crazy. I love it, but it sucks up my life at the same time. I always feel frantic, like something needs to be done that I'm forgetting, or that I should be home studying. But then I get home and start to study and I don't want to. It's quite the difference between University and High School, and I can honestly say the only thing I really miss is how much less homework we had. I still get to see my close friends on weekends, or in passing during my walk to other classes luckily, so that's not too bad.  But the amount of homework? Oh my goodness... I think I've managed to actually cross everything off my to do list once... on my first day haha. This weekend for example, I basically sat in my chair for a solid 14 hours working on a Bio Lab Report and starting to study for a calculus midterm in a week and a half. And I havn't even started on my Chem review yet. And this week coming up is insane; volleyball Monday and Wednesday, teaching swimming on Thursday and going out with friends on Friday. Homework... well I guess I'll be doing all of that on Tuesday...

On a lighter note.. I haven't uploaded any scrapbook pages lately. These were all done near the beginning of September since I don't really have time now to do any scrapbooking.



This one is kind of a joke page about this picture I found of me and my dad on my first day of school. My dad used to have a crazy beard, afro, always wore aviators, tasseled shoes and had a darned cool car, so I call him the original hipster since he was doing all those things before it was cool to be uncool. In this picture we look exactly like hipsters way back when so that was my inspiration for the page.




This page, I was kinda having a sad day, but I had this fabulous new stack of paper to work with and this happened. My favorite part is definitely the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment