Saturday, February 25, 2012

Family Portrait

Another page inspired by this photo I found on Pinterest.


The circles in the above picture are made of saran/plastic wrap but I used tissue paper circles. The ones on the bottom were completely glued on but I didn't like how they turned out so transparent. So the top ones were only glued in the middle so they didn't change colour and the background paper would stop wrinkling.

My dad brought home all these drafting letter stickers and I thought the big red ones went perfectly.


The little red accents with the houses and the deer are actually cut from  a Bath and Body Works gift card holder :) they were too cute to pass up. The little scalloped deer circle actually was the start of the entire layout.

That's all from me for now :) but get ready, there's a blog hop coming up on wednesday that I'm a part of!

No comments:

Post a Comment