Saturday, March 12, 2011

Surprises!

So I have a couple of really exciting things coming up!
1) Has something to do with the image below :) I've been creating these for a while, but they're surprises for my friends so I cant share them yet

2)I'm going to France and Italy in 2 weeks! I am so excited to go somewhere other than North America for the first time. It's a trip with my school but it will be a ton of fun! I just love the architecture in Europe, so expect a bunch of pictures when I get back.


3) I just started working on a pretty funny mini-book, which is hilarious because of how the pictures are presented. I'm only done 4 pages so far though, thats about a third of the way done?? But I'll post pictures when everything is complete! Everyone have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment