Friday, March 11, 2011

Golden Girl

Closeup of the popped up letters
The little embellishment in the corner.
Just a page comparing myself at age 5 and now. The paper actually inspired me to do this layout, although I was aiming to complete another challenge from the "52 More Scrapbook Challenges" book by Elizabeth Kartchner. I guess i could file this one uder the challenge "using product packaging" because the whitish paper behing the word girl in my titling is actually from some basic grey stamp set packaging.
Supplies:
Blue Letters: Cut from paint chips by hand
Yellow Letters: Making Memories Rub Ons
Yellow Paper: Open Stock at Michaels
Blue Paper: Open stock at Michaels
Patterned Leaves Paper: American Crafts A La Carte Set
Yellow Bird: Cut from a Recollections Piece of paper
Feather: Bulk from the dollarstore

No comments:

Post a Comment