Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Finally...

I am finally back after an amazing two weeks. For the first week I was away at overnight camp as a counsellor, and had one of the best weeks of my life. I don't think I've ever laughed so much, or even cried so much (when it was over) in my life. The staff I work with are all amazing and I couldn't ask for better friends. The second week I was away visiting my grandparents and cousins because my Parents and brother were in England, without me. I don't mind though because I sure got to travel a bunch this year without them. So when I got back the first thing I missed doing was scrapbooking, so I got right into that and made 5 pages really quickly, so over the next 5 days, I'll be posting those. Here is the most recent one:





Also its song day 24: A song you would like to be played at your funeral
Asleep by Emily Browning

No comments:

Post a Comment