Sunday, May 1, 2011

Open House!

 A scrapbook page for Open house. I've had the orange paper forever, and have just waited for an opportunity to use it. I like this page, but I'm kind of unsure about it at the same time.
 Closeups of the parts in the "grid style" layout. This is the bottom right square (my friend doing an arial spin for the dance part during the rehearsal)
Bottom left corner, my two best friends fooling around with some ribbons from a ukrainian dancing headpiece.
 My friend in the middle and the two in the top wearing Ukrainian dancing headpieces.
...yeah i guess its kind of obvious most of my friends ukrainian dance, haha.

the Journaling says: Open house this year was the best one ever! I made the promo poster again, so everyone saw my smiling face as soon as they walked in. We also all stayed after school and had a total blast just being silly. I took maybe 200+ pictures of the Ukie dancers during practice, and millions more of us later.

No comments:

Post a Comment