Thursday, April 7, 2011

France and Italy 3

 A crab from the Monaco Museum Oceanographic
 A street in Florence, Italy right by out hotel
 Not your typical Pisa picture :)
 Right outside the Vatican. Our school chaplain woke us up early enough to be there just as the sun was rising. I still haven't forgiven her for that. 4:30 am is WAY too early
 This isn't the best picture but I'm too lazy to go find the other one that is, I'll get it up here sooner or later. This is in rome, looking onto the ruins by the coliseum.
 The coliseum, absolutely breathtaking place to visit. Once when my mom went to Rome, she overheard a lady say that they should knock the coliseum down, and remove all the ruins because they were an "eyesore". I vehemently disagree with that statement.
The beautiful ferrari we saw in Rome. I love how the engine is visible through the back window. Thats my friend pretending to be a car model :)

No comments:

Post a Comment