Thursday, January 27, 2011

I've been a busy little bee...

still have to finish this....
Just bought some new paper over the last weekend in celebration of being done my first semester of grade 12! I made this card for my english teacher, as she is very old world england style.
This is a card i made for one of my teachers, the most fantastic social teacher i have ever had in my life. My friends and i split the cost of a Starbucks mug for her and i used the blue purple and green design as a basis for the card.
one of my favorite cards i have ever made. I made it for my Nena as a Thank You card for Christmas presents :) The white flowers are like a lace type of thing, i took individual flower punches and glued just the tips together. the silver paper is just a sleeve so you can see the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment